Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Well, I am 9 days late with sharing this. Better late than never?  I am frozen in a non-productive stage and trying to change that!  But I really do want to share what I love. And I love Stampin' Up!
    The new catalog is about to make it's public debut. June 1, 2018!  This is my 1st Catalog Debut and I am really excited!  To get you all excited, they have a special running for this month only. A sneak no, a sneak purchase opportunity!
  Stampin' Up! has created Exclusive Bundles for Every Crafter to help celebrate our 30th Anniversary and give a sneak peek into the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog! And it started Tuesday, May 1st.
   "The Share What you Love Suite Early Release" is our Stampin' Up! tribute to all of the wonderful people who have made-and continue to make-our company what it is today. Join us in celebrating the good times with our exclusive Statement of My Heart Single Stamp, which is available only during early release. 
These are available as a Suite until May 31!!!

And you can purchase this on my website www.dreamersklub.stampinup.net


You're going to love these beautiful products and the  beautiful pearl translucent finish-pictures don't do it justice. Here are the details.

  • Bundles are exclusive to the suite early release and will no longer be available after May 31, 2018 Individual items from the Share What You Love suite will  be available when the 2018-2019 annual catlog is released on June 1, 2018
  • There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion
  • There are no purchase limits in place during the sales perios
  • Bundles may be included as part of a new demonstrator's Starter Kit (free items will be included) So it's a great time to Join my Team, The Dreamer's Klub!
  • Sales Period:  May 1-31, 2018

My that is a lot of inspiration! I have posted a video on the  Dreamer's Klub facebook page. As soon as my kit comes I will be able to make some samples.  
Remember, if you are ordering $150 or more, that you qualify for hostess points. Let me know before hand so I can make you get proper credit.
I am Dreamin' of new stamps...you keep Dreamin' too!
Pammie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...