Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tell Santa what you want...

A little  more Genevieve and then I'll move on!  

Genni was cute...but she needed more.  She needed a Christmas list!  So I grabbed my faithful roll of kraft paper and set about making one.  I tore the edges and inked them to make it look older.
     Then off to my Pazzles machine to cut out words. I love the freedom of choosing any font on my computer to be able create a variety of looks.And I can "weld" them together or add an outline so easily!  Did I say I love it?  Because I really do.
    Lots of scraps later, I had the desires of Genevieve's heart written and glued to the list. I think it turned out cute.  Now to finish the window!





















So Genevieve & I are Dreamin' of crafty gifts...you keep Dreamin' too.

Pammie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...