Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Little Card

to show you today.  In my last post, I showed you the tag that we made for out make-take in the Green Country Scrap Run.  Well, my friend Patty bought some of the PK Glitz and was inspired to use it on her Mother's Day Card.
    She gathered up her supplies. Fuchsia Glitter Glitz, Prima flowers, and vine ribbon from Creative Impressions.  She had some purple paper that we all got at a Saturday night crop at a Creating Keepsakes Convention. We got about 10 sheets each....they were cleaning out their stock.  It goes a long way and she may be the first of us to ever use it! 


      She mounted the purple mat on a mat of Bazzill Basics that is scattered white flowers.  I love how it just gives a little movement behind the large lavender mat. She made her butterfly with a stamp, Glitter Glitz, and Wonder Film.  

And  then just layered it together!  What a darling card.  It was for her Mother-in-law and I am sure she adored it.  


     Sometimes when I am surrounded by such creative ladies, I get really inspired to create.  We had a great weekend at the National Scrapbook Day crop.  Even though I was sooo busy with all the Scrap Runners, I managed to finish a 2-page layout.  I cherish the moments when I have my girlies around and we giggle and create.  I dreamed of being back here with "the girls" the whole time I was in Chicago.
 Dreams do come true!

You keep dreamin' too.

Pammie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...