Tuesday, June 07, 2011

EVERYBODY READY TO BLOG HOP?!?

Saturday, June 11, 2011!
Please join us for a


  Unless you live on a beach or are on vacation, can you think of a better way to spend a hot, humid Saturday?  We have 11 blogs for you to visit, each teaching you a different tutorial. (Get it..we are teaching, therefore it is summer "school"?)  You can get the list of some of the projects at this link.  Not all of us have made a decision on what to do yet.  That would be me!  And some others, I am in good company! 
    It's starts at 9 am EST, and you have until the 16th to complete any challenges.  I know I had over 30 comments the last blog hop and am looking forward to this one.  We have some really talented ladies in our group.  I am a little intimidated by a couple, cause their work is so fabulous!  So I hope to hear from you ALL on Saturday (or at least by Monday), and see some of YOUR work.

  I am Dreamin' of all the new things I'll learn this weekend...

you keep Dreamin' too.

Pammie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...