Friday, February 04, 2011

January Winners!

A Frigid Good Morning, Dreamers!  I pray that all of you have kept warm in this crazy winter blast.  We had some kind of snow in the Chicago area...as in many other areas I know.  This is the view of our back yard from our dining area....
What! You can't see the back yard? Neither could we!  That drift, when you add in the steps down to patio is over 6 feet tall!  The sun has collapsed it down to about the handle now. I need waders to get back there to get rid of it...the thought of snow in my boots in -4 degree weather has kept me from venturing out very far!  I am from the south!  But even Tulsa got 14" of the fluffy stuff.
Whatever you do in this weather...stay safe.


   Oh, I said something about winners didn't I?  Well then I better get on with it.  I used the random generator to pick my winners.
1)  For becoming a follower and/or leaving a comment; Just yolie!!
          winning the Maya Road Chipboard album and some Maya Bling--
2) For a winter layout without people:  Amanda
          she wins a set of Maya Road Ribbon flowers.

Please let me know your addresses so I can get them to you!  dreamsandmemories@yahoo.com is where you can contact me.

Thanks to everyone for playing.  I know you will want to play this month, cause I have some great prizes lined up! 

So keep Dreamin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...