Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally IN

Ladies, I'll tell you the truth...I never thought I would get this store open!
During this move...my son had gallbladder surgery, I took on a 15 yr old boy (long,sad story), Major holiday, and all the errands that go with each. But I'm in. I still have a few things without a home (I lost a wall for hanging things..must be creative with displays), and then figure out where to store my bags. But overall, IT'S DONE.
If you haven't gotten sneak peaks at the new fall stuff.....WOW! BoBunny's new line is fabulous. I've pre-ordered the Christmas, Halloween, and back to school things. I haven't had much time to look at everything, but Imaginise has taken the fat little penquins and added them to snow pages. Cute.cute. cute. Can't wait to get NEW STUFF!
Don't forget to stop by the store for Christmas in July. (July 25 & 26th). Rumor has it that all my single sided patterned paper (only) will be 40% off (regulary .65, then will be .39). I need to move it out so I can get new stuff in. We'll have a free Christmas card make-n-take, previews & sign-ups of classes for the fall.Cookies too!

See you soon & Keep Dreamin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...