Friday, April 11, 2008

Too long without a Post

I can't believe it's been so long since I've written in here...that's why a diary was never good for me! So much has happened, and not all for good...

I've lost my tax permit..but it's only a temporary thing...not good with paper work! So, I'm not able to sell anything at the store..but I can

  • have crops, they are not taxable
  • the girls can still teach classes (not taxable to me, just using my store)
  • do make-n-takes
  • product demos

So, as you can imagine, I've been a little (ok, alot) depressed lately. And this is probably not something that most people post on the internet..but I needed a way for my customers to know why I've not been around much. It's almost all taken care of, and my hope is to be fully open for business again by May 1. Thanks for all your support from my loyal customers.

Our monthly challenges are still going on...for April the challenge is "My Secret Obsession" . Create your 2 page lay-out, bring it to the store for your $2 off coupon, and you'll be entered into the drawing for a Metallic Chalk Set. (If I give it away is it taxable?) We've had some great pages in the past, and I'm looking forward to seeing this months entries.

I have another retreat scheduled...for the weekend of June 6,7, & 8. The place is still to be announced, but I can guarantee you will have a great scrapping weekend...great food, great friends, fun games, goodie bags...For more information or to sign up, go to my website, or email me at dreamsandmemories@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...