Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wave the Flag for Our Veterans!

 Another soap-box day in DreamersKlub!  I want to take a moment to thank all who have served to protect us.  Freedom is so important, and if not for our Navy, Marines, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard and all the reservists, we wouldn't have it.  The  proudest days of my life ( becoming Grandma ranks right up there also!) were when my daughter took her oath to join the Navy ...

  and graduated from boot camp..

So I'd like to thank my family and friends for stepping up when it counted.
Thank a veteran for the freedom to worship, the freedom from extreme fear, the freedom of speech...

God Bless You All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...