Friday, May 28, 2010

Too busy scrapping...

....to write in my blog!  Sorry gang!  I just get so wound up in the craft that I forget to publish.  I have had 2 great weekends in a row of scrapbook heaven!  
  • Went to a fabulous Pink Crop to raise money for Susan G Kommen at Creative Cuts and Crafts in Villa Park.  Some kinda fun.  They had the best snacks ever at a weekend event, and we did challenges (you know I love that), and  laughed SOOO much!  I got some pages done and watched a demonstration of a stamping/inking technique.  Can't remember what it was called, but it was beautiful.  They are trying to get a class at the store, and I will totally take it.  I spent too much time laughing, that I forgot to take many pictures!  Here is Tony, Claudia, Alan, & Linda.  The girls own the store and the guys put on the crop.  Great time!  Can't believe I have to miss the next one in June.  If you are local..you have to go.

  • I drove to Oklahoma to hold a Dreams & Memories Retreat this last weekend.  We had 7 of us, and it was too much fun.  I love getting together with the girls.We went to Camp Egan in Tahlequah.  What a beautiful facility.  They really take great care of it.  Can you just imagine yourself away from family, phones, tv, KIDS?  for 3 days?  It was heaven.  We chose to sleep 2 of the  bunkhouses there, cause we all know each other so well.  Next retreat, we will stay in the big lodge, which has hotel type rooms!  Can't wait till March.  Took this picture outside of the room we cropped in.  And Laurie did a layout of the weekend...so I thought I would share that also.
will post more later.  Mark your calendars for March 2011!  You won't want to miss the next retreat.
Keep dreamin
Pam





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...