Friday, March 05, 2010

Retreat is ON!!

Hello Dreamers! Winter is almost winding down, and my S.A.D. is about to go away. All the lights in the world don't help some days. But I didn't get on here to whine, I got on to talk RETREAT!
I finally got us a space...Arrowhead Lodge on the Illinois River north of Tahlequah.
It's a bit rustic compared to the Canyon Camp, but the crop room is awesome! It has full glass walls in front and back with fancy transom windows at the top. Step out on the deck, and you are at the river. And did I mention that it has a FULL KITCHEN! I can whip up all our favorites, without the use of a crock pot! Smell those fresh brownies? I almost can!


The great part is we get to sleep on bunks again! I loved when we were in the bunk house at Dwight Mission. For those who don't like to sleep that way...the lower cost makes it all worth it! Only $125 for this weekend retreat! Because the housing was cheaper, I'm able to give you gals a break and still have great give-aways and goodie bags! It is open to anyone who wants to come...so send me an email as soon as you can. dreamsandmemories@yahoo.com $50 Deposit is due by April 7, which you can pay at Crops-N-Tops in Sand Springs. Pick up a registration form there also or download one off my website(it won't be up till Monday).
I hope we get a good sized group of Dreamers, but there is also fun in small groups. Classes and make-takes will be listed shortly.
I have the end on the beginner's mini album class tonight at Ascension Lutheran in Riverside. I love to teach newbies..cause it is all so exciting to them! And what a great group of ladies over there.
Diane and I are working on getting a monthly all day crop at Good Shepherd going. Hopefully we will be able to kick it off be April. I really havent done too much scrapping..I need a good buddy up here, or 2. They closed the store I love to go to, and I can't make myself support Archivers! Oh well, there I go whining again. I plan to have something scrapworthy on here in the next few days....Pinky swear!
Hope you all get to crop tonight, and Keep Dreamin'!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...