Monday, March 08, 2010

I love the mailman!

Well, you can see by the packaging, that I was so excited when my pre-ordered Tim Holtz Alterations Dies by Sizzix came in the mail from Scrap-Mart! I tore right into the package!

As I said, I pre-ordered them from Laura & Howard at Scrap-Mart. They are an on-line company that specializes in the latest die-cutting options out there. I love to go to their site, and just browse! But by pre-ordering, I am sure that I won't be disappointed when Hobby Lobby gets in only 3 dies, and "they just sold the last one to the lady in front of me"! I hate that, don't you? Check them out, you'll find they are not only fast, but up-to-date with the latest.
What, you want to know what I got? Sorry for my rude-ness! I got FOUR dies this time...


The 2 smaller ones are called "On the Edge" dies and I chose File tabs and the Plaque & Postage dies. They can be used to add 5 1/2" edges to our cards or embellies. One of the large one is a Bigz Die called tattered florals. It has 4 different flower shapes, and will really be used alot at my house. Flowers pop up on even some of my guy pages! Went to the car show? It needs a flower!
the last and not least will probably be my favorite Bigz Die yet....It is a HANGING SIGN!! Complete with the "wrought iron" bracket! on the cover, it is shown with eyelets to hang it and the round findings. Oh, I have soooo many ideas for it! You'll be sick of hearing and seeing them!
But you won't see them today. I'm off for my 2 mile walk with Diane, and the hustling home to finish a mini album for a friend who's son & wife adopted a baby boy. But ssshhh! the Grandma shower is a surprise! Don't tell her, or I'll get scolded for not keeping a secret. I'll work some of the new dies into the album, some how, I'm sure!
Hope you gals have a great day, and Keep Dreamin'!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...