Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Nothing really to write about

Ok, how can I be so busy and have nothing to say? At least nothing about scrapbooking, and this is supposed to be a scrapbooking blog. But it has been almost a MONTH since I last wrote. And yes, I've gotten my room clean enough to reach the computer! YEAH!!!
I've started putting together a plan on what to do in the frigid north... I know you dreamers will get excited about it! I am going to start an online store of sorts (more about that when it gets in place), but more importantly....I'll be starting up the kit of the month club.
I'm really excited about it, but don't want to let out too many details yet.
Meanwhile, have you gotten your newest copy of Scrapbooks, Ect? Got mine yesterday and have almost read it all (maybe not read it all, but looked at all the pictures and read some of it!). There is a great article about making stencils with your die cutting machine, an article about the Slice by Making Memories ( I still have one on my shelf for sale...the price will be good!), and a story about "smart storage solutions"! I can't tell you more or else I'd be breaking copyright rules....so go out and buy a copy today! Hurry!!! Great stuff!!
I've started a scrapbook forum for us...it's still a little basic, but will get better with time, and more members. It will be where I start my on-line classes (oops, that was a secret). the address for it is....www.grou.ps/dreamersklub.com . There is a gallery set up, for challenges to come, a chat space, and your own page. I enjoy going to some of the larger rooms, why not have my own with all my friends? Check it out and join us.
well, gonna run and get some more sorting done. You should see this room! Maybe I'll find time to show you tomorrow. But for now

Keep Dreamin
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...