Thursday, December 11, 2008

What's Up With That?

I can't believe it's been so long since I've written! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? I've been sooo busy..Slick & the baby have been here, busy at church, all day crops...all just excuses for I'm too lazy to crawl on the computer and write! And I just don't feel too clever lately (is that what happens when a kid moves back in...just like in high school)

Well, I am clever and want to share it with you. Like I said, we had all day crop last Saturday at the store. We had quite a crowd and a busy day to boot. Eugenia drove all the way from Pawnee and we made these great gift boxes...we used her Crickut & the Design Studio to cut out the tree & ornaments. Each one was so different!
And Patty kept them busy with a great Recipe Book album. Wow! It will be so easy to keep those loose recipes in. Mine was going to be a gift...oops! (Now you see how selfish I am!)

Oh! I almost forgot!
The Winter Dream Retreat is planned for February 6, 7, & 8!! The cost is still only $150. Check out my website for more information. This will be my last retreat for quite a while....so you don't want to miss it. I am "pulling out all the stops" for this one.
Keep Dreamin'
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...