Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sorry For Not Writing Sooner

OK, I'll admit it...not not a good blogger. My life is very full-I have lots of fun things to share-I could add a picture of my latest layout-tell about the retreat-tell about my birthday- - - but the reality is, I've had my grandson Ethan (and he brought his mom) move in with me, and all I want to do is play with him all morning! Slick's hubby is stationed in Bahrain, so they will be with us till August. Our little distractions! He is so adorable, that all I want to do is love on him!

So, let me tell you about the retreat..F U N !!
Six of us went to Dwight Mission, outside of Vian, to crop all weekend. We cropped in a log cabin and slept in a former Cherokee Indian girls dormitory that was built in 1923! I'll have to admit, we all expected to see ghosts in the windows of some of the older buildings, but were greatly disappointed! Sally & Crystal led the group in number of pages done...I think they had between 23 - 27 each! A whole lot of scrapping going on.
My next weekend retreat will be in February. What a wonderful Christmas gift this will be....
Just a reminder-I still have a few spaces left for The Dreaming of a Cure all day crop. It's on October 25, beginning a 9 am & going until midnight...if any of you is strong enough to go all day. Goodie Bags, drawings, lunch, supper...all included in your $30 fee. ($10 goes to Susan G Komen Foundation for breast cancer research). Cut off to register is Wednesday, Oct 22. Please let me know.
If you haven't been in to see the new products...you are missing out...
HallowWhimsey by Imaginisce
Fall line by Scrappin Sports
Believe by BoBunny
Holiday Cheer by BoBunny
Birthday Paper by Scenic Route
I keep ordering...I'm really trying to keep you from having to drive to Tulsa, to get your supplies. Come by and visit today.
And Keep Dreamin
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...