Friday, October 03, 2008

Dreaming of a Cure Weekend

Good morning Dreamers,
I just wanted to drop a quick line before my day got started....it's going to be a fun one! Today we leave for our Scrap Pink Retreat. Laurie came from Dallas yesterday to retreat with us. She and I spent the early evening packing up the new paper and the "store" for the retreat. I've ordered in the new Fall and Christmas lines from BoBunny, and I'll debut them this weekend. And of course, Crystal will be seeing the Halloween line from Imaginese for the first time.
I'm not only excited for them to see the new product lines, but for them to do my 2 free make-n-takes (I'll take pics to show you on Monday!). I'm also teaching a Fall Layout Class and Krista is going to lead us in making a darling Trick-or-Treat Bag and card. (I think spooky is the word she would've liked me to use, but they don't scare me!)
On top of fun classes and scrapbooking for 30+ hours...we're raising money for a cause near to my heart...Breast Cancer. My mother, Steve's Grandma ( she was a 14 year survivor), Adeline's mom & aunt, my friend Kim, ...saddly the list goes on with your loved ones. So many of us are touched by this disease, and I just have faith that a Cure is so near... if you are reading this and know someone touched, stop by the store and give a donation in my jar...or grab up some Cancer Awareness Paper & stickers and make a memory page or mini album. And definately call them, give them a hug, love them, pray for them....this month is about being aware. But this disease doesn't last just a month. Never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...