Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just a Little Sad

Do you ever have a day when things are just not where they should be? I hate them (those days). Yesterday was one of those. My mom (and probably yours too) used to say, "No good deed goes unpunished." I'm a very trusting and giving person. I love to help others better their craft. And to make money at it also. But, well, let's just say, yesterday I got to experience that 'no good deed goes unpunished.' And I'm sad about it.
On a lighter note, I'm throwing another retreat!! This one is for ScrapPink, to raise money for breast cancer awareness. Details are still being worked out, but the date is October 3, 4, & 5 and the cost is still $150, (includes food, goodie bags, t-shirt, games, classes & more.). If you've never been to one of my retreats, come prepared to crop, learn, & be pampered! I have a servants heart, and I am in my zone when I can help or serve my guests. (you don't get that many places)
I have 5 people already committed, so...
SAVE THE DATE & REGISTER SOON
Keep Dreamin
Pammie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...