Friday, June 06, 2008

I Have a Website!

I know, you say, "But Pam, you already have a website". And technically that is true! But, I can't get into it...it is listed to some obsure office live account that I thought I knew, but that thinking was wrong. So, it is worthless...cute, but worthless! So, now, like I was saying before I interrupted myself....
I have a website (I wrote all my log-in info in my day runner) that is a little basic, but I can tweak it over time. The site address is:

I've listed a complete rundown of classes and Dream Events...check it out! You can even register for classes on line (I don't have a paypal acct, but will join the 90's technology soon).
Ta Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...