Saturday, January 12, 2008

First Blog Goof-ups!

Well, this is my first blog. I must admit, that I am a paper crafter, and not an English major. I've always loved to hear myself talk, so this will be cool.
I own a growing scrapbook store in Sand Springs, Ok. Most of my time is spent there with my scrapping friends. We crop on Friday nights, have classes (my teacher Katie Piotrowoski, is fabulous..check out her blogspot), host quarterly retreats, have scrapping sleepovers, and go to CK Conventions together. Oh! I also get to sell the scrapbook supplies that we all love. Life is good!
I hope you all enjoy my ramblings...I will post our calendar, pics of projects, and specials here, for my group and my new group.

Keep Dreamin'

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pammie! Way to go! I'm so glad you've joined the blogger world. Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...