Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dinner & a Full House

Last night was Steve's company Christmas Dinner (cancelled by ice storm earlier) and we went to The Polo Grill where my son is the head chef. But more than a chef, he's the guy who comes out and talks to you at your table. A VERY BIG DEAL in Tulsa. We were seated in the Wine Cellar, where the walls are made up of thousands of wine bottles, locked in coolers(don't know the real name for the fridges they are kept in!) After appetizers I started with Robert's Romaine Salad (heart of romaine with blue cheese crumbles and a lemony dressing) followed by Sea Bass! It was fabulous! A cheesecake for desert and I was ready for a nap.
After dinner, Steve drove me back to the store where I was "hosting" 8 ladies and our friend Erick for a crop. It was crowded, but everyone had a great time. I may be getting too old for the 2:00 am closings. I certainly slept well.
I'm looking at Fin & Feather, a resort here in OK for our March retreat. We will have to move the date back into the month if we go there, as the cabins are closed until the 3rd week of March (after Easter)
Will keep you informed about the retreat. Bed time here...Sundays are a busy time...Bible Study, then church, then our yearly meeting, then back again at 6:30 for youth meeting!
Keep Dreamin'
Pammie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.

My real Merriest Tree Blog

     Hello Dreamers! Let's try this with a little more detail and some design elements in it! I wanted to make it home in time to make t...